Satellite L-band long-distance (816km) fiber transmission (test)
1. Total length of the transmission fiber is 816km, adopts Corning SMF-28 fiber, Loss≈0.2dB/Km, 11 sections.
2. Dispersion compensation volume is 720km, adopts Huatai HDCM-FXX DCM, 11 pieces.
3. Satellite L-band optical transmitter, Use Huatai HDBS-3108TG-A1551, with cooling DFB laser, internal Modulated, operation wavelength, 1551.72nm, (ITU), optical output power: 8.5dBm. Optical receiver: Use Huatai HDBS-3213RX (receiving sensibility: -13dBm)
4. EDFA: Use Huatai HA5116, 11 pieces, optical output power: 16dBm, Noise Figure: 4.2dB (Pin=0dBm), optical output power >-8.5dBm (input power is related with the Insertion Loss of the DCM-F).
5. Noise Quality:
① Original signal: Signal: 78%, Quality: 53% (satellite Antenna→satellite receiver→TX).
② Transmit 816km, 11 sections, Singal: 78%, Quality: 45%.
③ Adjust the volume of dispersion compensation, can improve the quality of signal.
6. This test is provided by Hangzhou Huatai Optic Tech CO., LTD.